ISC Class 12 Online Tuition Classes
FAQs – ISC class XII Tuition Classes
If a candidate, currently studying in Class XII has six subjects (English and five electives, one of which is Mathematics) and wants to drop one (Mathematics), is it permissible? What is the procedure?
Please approach the Head of your School about your request. The Head of the School will then inform the Council that you wish to drop a subject and the reason for doing so. Please note, for the ISC Examination, you have to opt for a minimum of four subjects of which English is compulsory. Please note that the students are however advised to study a minimum of five subjects (English plus four subjects).
I have not been awarded a Pass Certificate in my ISC Year 2016 Examination. I wish to re-appear for the ISC year 2017 Examination. Will I have to appear for all the subjects offered by me for the ISC year 2016 Examination or only in those in which I did not score the pass marks?
You will have to re-appear in at least four subjects – English (Compulsory) plus any three from the list of subjects offered by you for the ISC Year 2016 Examination. Please note that the responsibility for correct selection of subjects to meet University or professional requirements of a candidate will be that of the Head of the School. Also note that you will have to follow the Syllabuses & Regulations prescribed by the Council for the ISC 2017 Examination.
You can apply for a duplicate document on-line using the Services tile on the Council’s website www.cisce.org. The link to the instructions for submitting on-line requests for Duplicate Documents is available on the Home Page of the website.
- We know the best changes happen in our lives when we choose to improve a certain aspect of it very consciously. Our online tutoring platform aims at providing an environment, conducive to success.
- We know the difference between a group and a crowd. Small size of our study group incorporates the benefits of both one to one session and group learning.
- At The Chennai Tuition , a climate of expectation and success is encouraged, and all students are helped to set realistic targets and then given the required assistance in achieving them. We promote a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment for students. Each student’s self-esteem is fostered by positive relationships with teachers and fellow peers.
At our online tuitions, we follow an adaptive teaching methodology that understands the strengths and weaknesses of every single student at a very personal level. To break the monotony of recorded video lectures, our online tutoring classes at The Chennai Tuition ensures real time monitoring, assessment and feedback of its students.
- We have teachers who are experts in their fields with over 9 years of teaching experience!
- Our online tutors can increase your learning potential with engaging classes conducted virtually, so you enjoy learning for over 10,000 hours.
- The Chennai Tuition has guided students globally in improving their grades, confidence and ability. We provide incredible academic and intellectual guidance to aspiring students.
We strive to give our students the opportunity to learn and prepare themselves for exams very strategically. At our online tuitions, we teach our students how to study so in a way that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.
What is our tutoring methodology going forward?
- Our educational framework: We value your time, so lessons are taught by the highly experienced ICSE online tutors, so that all our students can learn in the comfort of their homes. Our batches per subject comprise of NOT more than 5 students, ensuring every student gets personal guidance. At our online tuition center, we provide subject-wise study material prepared on almost every topic of the curriculum.
- Explanatory videos: Our team of experts have created special videos to supplement student’s knowledge base and help provide absolute clarification of concepts.
- Strengthening of concepts and time-bound test series: We pride ourselves on the comprehensive modular assignments and subject-wise question bank to practice and finesse our student’s skills. Brainstorming sessions among students from different cities of India, in order to help bring-in as many perspectives and ideas to the table as possible. Personal mentoring sessions conducted regularly as an integral part of our online tuitions.
- Time bound test series: Exam style question paper and past board practice conducted often, in an examination ambience. Checked answer sheets are uploaded on the student portal regularly for both the guardians and the candidates to be aware of their performance. Our online tutors too will guide each candidate with assessing their grades and personally help improve further, with support from the comprehensive answer key to each test in the module.
ultimately serving the global student community. The Chennai Tuition aims at bridging gaps in existing understanding of concepts to strengthen the fundamentals of students. We believe in imparting “laser smart problem-solving approach” amongst the students. At The Chennai Tuition , the knowledge is conveyed in an integrated, holistic and cross-disciplinary fashion. We at The Chennai Tuition aim at creating a custom-made framework derived from assessing individual strengths and weaknesses.
We have a very comprehensive plan tutoring plan for the ICSE candidates in almost every topic in the curriculum. Our online tuitions will be conducted in small batches, so that every candidate gets personal attention. That will help train every child on understanding their strengths and weaknesses at a very integral level. All our tutors are very experienced in their fields of teaching.