Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for the School/Board Exam, NEET as well as other Medical Entrance Exams. This course is divided into two years (sessions).
Session-l (Class XI)
- In Year-l (Class XI): The course will continue till 4th February 2021. During this course the complete syllabus of Class XI will be thoroughly discussed and then the students will be made free to write their Class XI final exam.
- They shall then rejoin in the last week of March / first week of April 2021 to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
Session-2 (Class XII)
- In Year-2 (Class XII): The Class XII syllabus will be completed by October 2021 & Class XI revision will be done from November 2021 to 4th February 2022.
- Students will be given some extra tests in December, 2021.
3-4 days a week for weekdays
2 days a week for weekends: Saturday & Sunday
Batch Starting On
The second week of July, 2020
Batch Ending On
4th February, 2022
3-4 hrs for weekdays (4:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
6 hrs for weekends (8:00 am – 2:30 pm)
Tests During Course
- Fortnightly Tests
- Term Exams
- Subjective Tests
Class XI Studying Students
(Students Studying in class X and moving to class XI)
- All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) – for preparation of Medical Entrance Exam – NEET.
- Test Series Course – for preparation of NEET entrance exam.
- Model Test Papers, Home Assignments & Online Test Series – Special accessories for preparation of KVPY & HBCSE Olympiads.
- iTutor Lab Facility – A library of video lectures from best teachers of Aakash for doubt clearance, missed-out lectures and/or repeating lectures.