Two Year Integrated Course for JEE (Main & Advanced)
- Course Duration: 2.00
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Location: Chennai
- Language: Default
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 415
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 05/04/2020
Two Year Integrated Course for JEE (Main & Advanced)
Table of Content
Every year the Joint Entrance Examination Mains is held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). JEE Main is the single gateway for admission to NITs, IIITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) as well as other engineering colleges and technology institutes run by the state governments and private institutions who have adopted JEE. We, as AskIITians have contributed in being a renowned entrance exam coaching institute JEE.
The most decisive point about the JEE Main exam is that only top 1.5 lakh candidates of JEE Main are eligible for JEE Advanced Examination. Hence, it is very important for the JEE Main aspirants to be thoroughly prepared for the upcoming test. We provide excellent JEE Main coaching through our various IIT JEE coaching programs.
JEE Main 2018
JEE Main 2018 application form is to be filled only through online mode. Students need to fill the details such as personal information, educational qualifications in the JEE Main online application form.
JEE Main 2018 Important Dates
|Application Starts (Online)||1st December, 2017|
|Submitting of online applications and uploading of scanned images closes||1st January, 2018|
|Application fee payment through credit/debit card closes||2nd January, 2018|
|Last date of application fee payment through e-challan||2nd January 2018|
|Availability of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card for downloading||2nd Week of March, 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 (offline) – B.E/B.Tech||8th April, 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 (offline) – B.Arch/B.Planning||8th April, 2018 (2:00 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 (Online) Day 1, Shift 1||15th April, 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 (Online) Day 1, Shift 2||15th April, 2018 (2:00 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 (Online) Day 2, Shift 1||16th April, 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 (Online) Day 2, Shift 2||16th April, 2018 (2:00 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Display of answer key and OMR sheets||24th – 27th April, 2018|
|Acceptance of challenge of Answer Keys||Third week of April 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Results (Scores)||April 30, 2018|
|Declaration of All India Ranks||31st May, 2018|
|Availability of JEE Main 2018 Rank Card||After declaration of AIRs|
JEE Advanced 2018
Students who crack JEE Advanced 2018 successfully will be able to join the undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture and Sciences at all IITs and ISM Dhanbad according to their All India Rank (AIR) in the exam.
JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must qualify in the JEE Main 2017 first and be in the Top 1,50,000 rank holders for the exam. General and OBC category students should not be more than 25 years old while SC, ST, and PwD category students should not be more than 30 years old on October 1 in 2017 to be eligible for the exam.
JEE Advanced 2018 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||2nd May 2018|
|Dates for Downloading Admit Cards||14th – 20th May 2018|
|Rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||Last Week of May, 2018 (Tentative)|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Exam||Paper – 1: SUN, 20th May, 2018 (09:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
Paper – 2: SUN, 20th May, 2018 (2:00 PM to 05:00 PM)
|Display of ORS image and scanned responses||Last Week of May, 2018 10 AM to First Week of June|
|Request from candidates for review of their scanned responses||Last Week of May, 2018 10 AM to First Week of June|
|Online Display of Answer keys||29th May 2018|
|Feedback and Comments on answer keys from the Candidates||First Week of June, 2018|
|Results of JEE Advanced 2018||10th June 2018|
|Seat Allotment (Tentative)||19th June – 15th July 2018|
To know more about JEE Advanced 2018 click here.
- Special Classes & Test Series – for preparation of Olympiads / Scholarship exams. TCT Test series – for creating solid foundation & better preparation of Engg. Ent. Exams – JEE (Main) & (Advanced).
- Test Series Course – for preparation of JEE (Main & Advanced) within a short time span.
- Success Magnet Test Series (SMTS) – A special test series for JEE (Main & Advanced) aspirants. Success Achiever Question Bank – A collection of huge questions for preparation of JEE (Main). Success Magnet Question Bank – A pool of unique questions for preparation of JEE (Advanced).
- Archive for JEE (Main) – A collection of previous years questions for JEE (Main) aspirants. Archive for JEE (Advanced) – A set of previous years questions for JEE (Advanced) aspirants.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning – A set of mental ability questions for BITSAT aspirants. English Proficiency – A collection of English questions for BITSAT & VITEEE aspirants.
- 1000 Mathematical Problems – A collection of exclusive questions for HBCSE -Olympiads aspirants.
- Model Test Papers, Home Assignments & Online Test Series – Special accessories for preparation of KVPY & HBCSEOlympiads.
- iTutor Lab Facility – A library of video lectures from best teachers of TCT for doubt clearance, missed-out lectures and/or repeating lectures.
- Free of cost Test Series – A special test series will start in April, 2024 for all those students who have completed their 4 years course and it will continue till 2 days before JEE (Advanced) for further strengthening their preparation without any extra charges. This test series will continue to cover April attempt preparation & revision for JEE (Advanced) 2024. [An optional test series.]
The best way to prepare for IIT JEE
With over 40 years of academic excellence and a proven track record of extraordinary results, TCT Group is committed to bringing out the best in every student. Our courses are designed to suit the changing times, and the diverse needs and aspirations of students.
With nDigital, we bring a comprehensive online classroom program for engineering entrance exam preparation. Using nDigital, students can learn and interact LIVE with India’s best faculty from the comfort of their homes. With anytime access to recorded lectures and extensive practice tests on our mobile app and exclusive doubt clarification sessions, TCT’s nDigital platform will make high-quality coaching accessible to every student in all parts of the country and around the world.