MYP SCIENCE ONE TO ONE TUITION | 1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- Location: Online and Offline
- Language: Default
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 115
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 01/10/2020
MYP SCIENCE TUITION | 1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
MYP SCIENCE TUITION
- THE CHENNAI TUITION provides qualified and experienced IB MYP science online tutors across the globe. The IB MYP science is an open and broad course that encourages the students to explore the connections between science and the phenomenon of day-to-day life. This course guides the students to research, observe, explore, and conduct experiments to verify and understand various scientific theories. Our IB MYP science tutor guides the students in conducting experiments, making observations, and performing calculations to learn the depth of the scientific theories. The main aim of the MYP science course is to develop the analytical, logical, and investigating skills in the students so that they can design and conduct experiments and evaluate these to draw meaningful conclusions. Many IB students feel the need for MYP science tuition to understand and develop the skills to perform investigations and making evaluations. Students are encouraged to improve their sensitivity towards the environment and global scientific challenges in the coming decades.
1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- The textbooks of MYP science contain various internet links so that students can make inquiries and develop conceptual understanding within the global contexts. MYP students are allowed to choose physics, chemistry, and biology separately or they can choose integrated science. Students who want to keep one or two sciences as their HL subjects in their grade 11th are advised to take separate sciences in the MYP curriculum. Our MYP science tutors have developed the study materials for the students who have chosen the separate subjects in the science group.
- The assessment pattern of the MYP science paper is based on four criteria which are criteria A B C and D. We train the students through our IB MYP science online tuition to crack the paper pattern and perform well in the exams. The grading range for each criterion has a range of 1 to 8. Criteria A is called knowing and understanding which checks the basic scientific facts, ideas, concepts, principles, and theories. Criteria B is known as inquiring and designing which assesses practical skills such as designing, conducting, evaluating, and analyzing scientific investigations. Criteria C is called processing and evaluating which checks the student’s skill to collect, process, and interpret the various types of qualitative and quantitative data to make conclusions.
MYP science online tuition
- Criteria D is known as the implications of scientific developments to specific real-life problems and issues to improve the quality of life and for the welfare of society. Our IB MYP science online tutor provides detailed notes and worksheets for every topic based on the assessment criteria. The assessment pattern of the MYP science paper consists of three tasks. The first task is called knowing and understand and it is based on criteria A. The maximum mark for this is 30. The second task is called the investigation and it is based on criteria B and C. The maximum marks for this task are 60. The thirds task is known as applying science which checks criteria D and the maximum mark for this task is 30. The different assessment variants for MYP science are biology, chemistry, physics, and integrated sciences. We provide MYP science home tutors for our local students staying in Gurgaon and Delhi.