IB PSYCHOLOGY ONE TO ONE TUITION | 1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- Location: Online and Offline
- Language: Default
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 126
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 01/10/2020
IB PSYCHOLOGY TUITION | 1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- THE CHENNAI TUITION provides some of the best IB psychology tutors in India. Psychology is basically a science related to human behavior. International Baccalaureate psychology focuses on three different aspects of the human behavior which are biological, cognitive, and sociocultural aspects.
- IB students are supposed to critically analyze and evaluate the knowledge, theories, concepts, and research works that have been developed to understand these fields. As this is a very deep science therefore many of the students feel the need for IB psychology tuition.
- The interconnection of various aspects to study this subject creates a solid background of a holistic and integrated approach to understanding psychological processes and behavior as a complex and dynamic phenomenon allowing the students to evaluate the diversity and commonality between their own and other individual’s behavior.
- It is observed that psychologists always use a wide range of research methods on a quantitative and qualitative basis to evaluate and test their set of observations and theories. The IB diploma psychology promotes an understanding of different aspects of research and how these researches are used to reflect on the proofs and help in the design, application, implementation, and evaluation of the students’ investigations.
- We have a team of IB psychology tutor in Delhi and Noida also who helps the student to learn and understand the complexity of psychology.
- IB psychology course is offered at two different levels which are standard level and higher level. The IB psychology SL course has four core topics which are the Biological approach to understanding behavior, Cognitive approach to understanding behavior, Sociocultural approach to understanding behavior, and approaches to researching behavior. The total teaching duration for these four core topics is one hundred and ten hours.
- The assessment model of the IB Psychology SL course consists of two papers. Paper 1 is a two hours exam that asks three short questions on the core topic and one essay from a choice of three on the biological, cognitive, and sociocultural approaches, it weighs 50% of the final grade.
- Paper 2 is a one-hour exam in which one question has to be answered from a choice of three on one option, it weighs 25% of the final grade. The internal assessment is a report of a simple experimental study conducted by the students, it weighs 25% of the final grade.
- At THE CHENNAI TUITION, our team of online IB psychology tutors has created the mock papers and worksheets for the students. The assessment model of the IB Psychology HL course consists of three papers. Paper 1 is a two hours exam that asks three short questions and an essay, it weighs 40% of the final grade.
- Paper 2 is a two-hour exam in which two questions have to be answered one each from a choice of three on two topics; it weighs 20% of the final grade. Paper 3 is a one-hour exam that asks three short questions on approaches to research, weighing 20% of the final grade.
- The internal assessment is a report of a simple experimental study conducted by the students; it weighs 20% of the final grade. We have a well-qualified team of IB psychology online tutor at our academy who conducts the online exams for our students to evaluate their learning.