IB ECONOMICS TUITION | 1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- Location: Online and Offline
- Language: Default
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 112
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 01/10/2020
IB ECONOMICS TUITION | 1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- Baccalaureate Classes provides best IB economics tutor in Delhi & NCR. We have a team of expert IB economics tutor who are well experienced and trained in tutoring this subject. Economics is a very dynamic branch of Individual & Societies which deals with the study of resources, its allocations and various methods of processes of the resources for the development of a nation.
- Our IB economics tutors at Baccalaureate Classes focuses on the various economic theories of microeconomics which explains about the many economic variables which affects individuals, organizations, corporate sectors and markets. Macroeconomics is a part of economics which explains about the various economic variables which affects nations, governments as well as societies.
- The tutoring of economics is based on the study of real life incidents and phenomenon rather than studying mere theory. The economical conditions of different countries keep on change due to the environmental conditions, government policies as well as natural calamities etc.
IB ECONOMICS 1-1 TUITION
- Hence these factors make the subject dynamic. Hence students feel the need of IB economics tuition to understand and learn the subject in a better way. The main purpose of the tuition is to mentor the students and encourage them to learn the real economical scenario of the world. We have some of the finest IB economics tutor in Gurgaon who are working with our academy from many years. Our teachers have work with the top companies of the corporate sector and then diverted their path towards mentoring the young minds of the country.
- Baccalaureate Classes has few refined IB economics tutor in Delhi and Noida who have been working the top notch multinational companies from decades. The IB economics course motivates the students to develop their international views and concerns towards the global issues so that they can use their knowledge of economics for the development of the nation and the welfare of the society.
- The IB economics course is offered at two levels which standard level and higher level. The IB economics standard level (SL) course has four sections. The first section is Microeconomics and duration of this part is thirty five hours. The second section is Macroeconomics and duration of this section is forty hours. The third section is International economics and duration of this part is twenty five hours.
- The last section is Development economics and duration of this section is thirty hours. Apart from the four sections the course contains an internal assessment which is based on preparing portfolio of three commentaries. The tutoring duration of this part is twenty hours. Our IB economics home tutor focuses on the mock test and assessment after tutoring each section.
- They have designed the mock papers as per the IB assessment criterion. The assessment model of IB economics SL course consists of two papers. Paper 1 is a one and half hours exam which contains extended-response questions on microeconomics and macroeconomics, weighing 40% of the final grade.
- Paper 2 is a one and half hours exam which contains data-response questions on international and development economics, weighing 40% of the final grade. The internal assessment contains three commentaries based on different sections of the syllabus and on published extracts from the news media, weighing 20% of the final grade. Our IB economics home tutor in Gurgaon make the student to write the mock papers at their home and evaluate the learning of the students so that they can improve themselves and learn the topics in an efficient manner.
- As a lot of IB students stay in other cities also, therefore we have a team of IB economics home tutors in Delhi and Noida also. Most of the IB economics home tutors prefer to take the home tuitions within a radius of five kilometers from their home.
- The IB economics HL course has four sections. The first section is Microeconomics which contains the study of competitive markets (demand and supply), elasticity, government intervention, market failure, theory of firm and market structures. The duration of this section is ninety-five hours.
- The second section is Macroeconomics which deals with the study of the level of overall economic activity, aggregate demand and aggregate supply, macroeconomic objectives, fiscal policy, monetary policy and supply-side policies. The duration of this part is fifty hours.
- The third section contains international trade, exchange rates, the balance of payments, economic integration, and terms of trade. The duration of this section is forty-five hours. The fourth section contains economic development, measuring development, the role of domestic factors, the role of international trade, the role of FDI, the roles of foreign and multilateral development assistance, the role of international debt, and the balance between markets and intervention.
- The duration of this section is thirty hours. The portfolio of three commentaries needs twenty hours of tutoring. Our IB economics online tutor makes the student to practice the worksheets after the completion of every subtopic of each section. The assessment model of the IB economics HL course consists of three papers.
- Paper 1 is a one and half hours exam that contains extended-response questions on microeconomics and macroeconomics, weighing 30% of the final grade. Paper 2 is a one and half hours exam which contains data-response questions on international and development economics, weighing 30% of the final grade.