IB COMPUTER SCIENCE ONE TO ONE TUITION | 1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 122
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
IB COMPUTER SCIENCE TUITION | 1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- The knowledge of this subject must be updated after a minimum period of time. Our every IB computer science tutor is well qualified and experienced in tutoring this subject. In this subject, students also learn how exactly computer science is affecting individuals, cultures, and societies. The students are supposed to develop various computational techniques in the course. This involves identifying a problem and developing the solution to the problem as well as designing the prototype or model of the solution.
1-1 TUITION IN CHENNAI
- The IB diploma computer science course is offered at two different levels which are standard level and higher level. The IB computer science SL course has four core topics. The topics are System fundamentals, Computer organization, Networks, Computational thinking, problem-solving, and programming. The total teaching duration for these four topics is eighty hours. There is one optional topic also and the tutoring duration of the optional topic is thirty hours. Our team of IB computer science home tutor has developed the detailed notes for the core topics of this subject. The standard level course also has an internal assessment and the teaching duration of this part is thirty hours.
- The group 4 project requires ten hours of teaching. The assessment model of the IB computer science SL course consists of two papers. Paper 1 is a one and half hours exam that contains compulsory short-answer questions and compulsory structured-questions, weighing 45% of the final grade. Paper 2 is a one-hour exam based on an optional topic studied, weighing 25% of the final grade. Our every IB computer science home tutor in Gurgaon conducts the mock exam at student’s home after completion of each topic to evaluate the learning of the students.
- The IB computer science HL has four core topics which is same as for standard level course. There are three extra topics for the higher level. These three topics are Abstract data structures, Resource management and control. The teaching duration of these three extra topics is forty five hours. Apart from this, there is a case study for higher level students which s based on annually suggested topic by the international baccalaureate. The tutoring duration of the case study is thirty hours.
- Our online IB computer science tutors teach the case study with the help of various corporate presentations as well as recently published research papers. The assessment model of IB computer Science HL course consists of three papers. Paper 1 is two hour ten minutes exam which contains several compulsory short-answer questions and five compulsory structure-questions, weighing 40% of the final grade. Paper 2 is a one hour twenty minutes exam which asks three to seven compulsory questions based on optional topic weighing 20% of the final grade. Paper 3 is a one hour exam which contains four compulsory questions asked from the allotted case study by internal baccalaureate, weighing 20% of the final grade.
- Our team of IB computer science online tutor has developed the online mock papers for the student. The internal assessment is a document of maximum two thousand words and weighs 20% of the final grade. The group 4 project of IB computer science course checks the personal skills of the students which they develop during learning the subject.